Lowcountry Furniture Bank: Transforming Lives by Turning a House into a Home
The Lowcountry Furniture Bank exists to improve the lives of residents of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties by partnering with the Charleston community for distribution of essential home furnishings to displaced or homeless individuals who secure housing.
IMPORTANT! April 2013
- We are not curently operational.
- We are not accepting requests for furniture or other assistance.
- We are not accepting furniture donations at this time.
- We are working to secure funding for a permanent home.
- We are seeking to enlist community partners and volunteers for when we are able to become opperational.
MUSC Catalyst newspaper article: http://www.musc.edu/catalyst/archive/2012/co11-23furniture.html
Live5 News Interview:
Charleston Post & Courier Article:
ABC News 4 Video Interview: http://youtu.be/uKM8kgDeIAg